//Bleach Universe\\

Latest topics

» Crushing Overview
Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 am by Zzero

» Shikai Frenzy (Continued Tourney.)
Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:21 am by Zzero

» I'll never accept your hate.
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Rohit

» Board Theme Based on YOUR character!!!
Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 pm by Zzero

» Arcs/Stories
Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm by Zzero

» Prolouge
Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 pm by Zzero

» ADVERTISING!
Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 pm by Zzero

» Applying for Staff
Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm by Jouzu

» Seireitei: A Bleach RPG
Tue May 17, 2011 4:19 pm by Red Horizon

Navigation

Staff

Zaquri
The Head Admin of the site as well as the well renowned GFX Ripper, He's open to any and all requests, be it checking your app's, or having a few minutes behind the bushes with him.

Rohit
Member of the month as well as a senior member of BleachUR. Rohit has proved time and time again that she is detrimental in a story and she outshines her fellow rper's in a topic with her uncanny ability to drag anyone into the RP.

Danny
Danny, an Admin on BleachUR, an skilled rper and an incredible staff member. While he has limited patience and a pretty big temper; he is often referred to as "the nice one" of the staff. 

I'll never accept your hate.

Rohit
    Mr.andersons' Favorite.

I'll never accept your hate.

Post by Rohit on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:53 am

Rohit had managed to avoid the Vizards blade up to this point, being driven to the west of Karakura, just before he brought down his blade a third time, she took a moment to think about her current position, she only had time to come to the realization that she had been traveling Karakura while avoiding the swing of his Zanpakutou but before she could put anything else together; the glint of the blade as it swung down on her caught her attention. She caught her footing on the roof and her figure seemed stiff for a brief moment before moving on with incredible agility to avoid getting hit. With her movement; she managed to make it to an adjacent rooftop, one significantly taller than the one she had previously stood on, she looked back to try and identify her attacker, but declined the thought upon recalling her earlier efforts to identify her surroundings. She shifted her glance towards a nearby skyscraper; one that was familiar to her. It was the Kagamino credit declining building, she quickly realized that she was now behind enemy lines. She shifted her gaze towards the Vizard who pursued her. "You need to wait a second, We are now in the Kagamino district. Vizards don't take lightly to horse play" Rohit taunted in a failed attempt to try and reason with the Vizard, but she couldn't help but realize that she tried to intimidate the man while mocking his attempts at cutting her down. She narrowed her eyes and her facial expression shifted to one of embarrassment. Her cheeked became red and an awkward grin crept up on her face.

-----------------------------

Kurosaki Holy Crap Awesom

Re: I'll never accept your hate.

Post by Kurosaki Holy Crap Awesom on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:47 am

Kevin had swung his blade down once again, and once again failed to connect with the torso of the young bitch. She had started to piss him off, so much so; he didn't stop his blade upon missing his target; he allowed it to continue to crash into the roof. The impact caused a portion of the roof to collapse and from that; a mushroom cloud of smoke shrouded Kevin. He had to let that out, he had been waiting to let out such steam since meeting the woman, now as he looked over to her he felt a little less aggrivated, then she went ahead and referred to his chasing her in an attempt at her life: "horseplay". He ignored the fact that the other Vizards might interfere and looked at her with incredible bloodlust. "I don't give a fuck about the Visored, I'm going to fucking kill you" He declared shooting out of the cloud of smoke. He lifted his blade, and swung it angrily at the woman she was within reach of his blade, he swung his blade at her shoulders swinging it an an angle that, with the wrong movements on the woman's part, could easily turn into an attack aimed to behead her by cutting across her neck.
    Rohit
    Mr.andersons' Favorite.

Post by Rohit on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am

More swear words spoken from the Vizard who was now obviously angry. She had gotten a little used to the man's vulgar methods of out letting his anger, still it did make her feel uncomfortable but that didn't effect her in the slightest when it came to avoiding yet another one of his hits with incredible grace, she had jumped back to avoid his blade altogether, but unfortunately she didn't observe her surroundings more thoroughly and ended up pressing her back against the a vent. She widened her eyes in surprise and quickly moved to remove her doll from her pocket. Fear had gripped her in this moment; she knew that he would work quickly to move in on Rohit and deliver the finishing blow.

-----------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:28 pm