//Bleach Universe\\

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
//Bleach Universe\\

Latest topics

» Crushing Overview
Creation Rules EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 am by Zzero

» Shikai Frenzy (Continued Tourney.)
Creation Rules EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:21 am by Zzero

» I'll never accept your hate.
Creation Rules EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Rohit

» Board Theme Based on YOUR character!!!
Creation Rules EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 pm by Zzero

» Arcs/Stories
Creation Rules EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm by Zzero

» Prolouge
Creation Rules EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 pm by Zzero

» ADVERTISING!
Creation Rules EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 pm by Zzero

» Applying for Staff
Creation Rules EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm by Jouzu

» Seireitei: A Bleach RPG
Creation Rules EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:19 pm by Red Horizon

Similar topics

Navigation

Staff

Creation Rules Iviedf Zaquri
The Head Admin of the site as well as the well renowned GFX Ripper, He's open to any and all requests, be it checking your app's, or having a few minutes behind the bushes with him.

Creation Rules 2dt1dg Rohit
Member of the month as well as a senior member of BleachUR. Rohit has proved time and time again that she is detrimental in a story and she outshines her fellow rper's in a topic with her uncanny ability to drag anyone into the RP.

Creation Rules J6heop Danny
Danny, an Admin on BleachUR, an skilled rper and an incredible staff member. While he has limited patience and a pretty big temper; he is often referred to as "the nice one" of the staff. 

Creation Rules

Rohit
    Rohit
    Mr.andersons' Favorite.

Creation Rules Empty Creation Rules

Post by Rohit Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 pm

If you are going to make a character, you must follow these rules:

1I Any and all images in your character topic outside of your signature and your avatar, HAVE to be what your character looks like. So no putting up pictures of Ichigo kurosaki when you're describing a Rukia kuchiki.

2I No one owns names, so it's okay to use names used from other sites, shows, manga, etc. It's not okay to use specific info word for word without permission. In other words, be a bit original and make your own character instead of posting someone elses without their permission.

3I When creating an ability that manipulates an element, depending on your rank you'll have a certain limit to how much you can manipulate in said element. You will not ever be able to manipulate anything on a molecular or quantum level, and a Ranked D opponent cannot manipulate all the water in the Atlantic ocean. Your rank will determine the limits of your abilities.